|Product||48v golf stepping motor||golf sliding gate motor||48V 10A electric vehicle motor||48v dc gear motor|
|Place Of Origin||Guangdong China (mainland)||Guangdong China (mainland)||Guangdong China (mainland)||Guangdong China (mainland)|
|Type||Dc Traction Motor||Dc Traction Motor||Dc Traction Motor||Dc Traction Motor|
|Usage||Golf Car,field Vehicle||Golf Car,field Vehicle||Golf Car,field Vehicle||Golf Car,field Vehicle|
Sliding Gate Motor
The DC traction motor features great instantaneous power, higher over-loading torque
(over-loading ratio is 3 or 4), long life cycle, high reliability and quick acceleration.
According to actual working conditions, the speed of the motor can be adjustedin a wide scope either via constant power variance or via constant torquevariance. The constant power variance regulates the current of excitation (separating)
to change magnetic flux (normally weak magnet), thus changing the speed.This is suitable for vehicles driven on a level road because it makes the motorrun with high speed at low torque when in constant power. The constant torquevariance regulates the armature of excitation (shut, series), keeping the current
of excitation constant. This is useful for starting and climbing because of lowspeed at great torque in constant power. Also, the motor can work as a generator,
recharging the battery when the vehicle is decelerated and thus using the limited
energy supply more efficiently. The motor's excitation is either separating(shut) or series; its insulation grade is class H; and its work duty is short-term S2.
KDS DC traction motor technology advantages:
1. DC traction motors have great starting torque, wider speed range, higher overload capability (overload coefficient of 3-4) caters to the vehicle start, climb and speed-demanding needs. Separately excited motor with field weakening speed regulation function and slowing regenerative braking capacity to make electric vehicles in the course of running to maximize energy use, improve the effectiveness and the driving range of a single charge.
2. Joined with rear axle of vehicles with rectangular or involute spline joints.Transmission smooth and reliable.
3. The motor joins vehicle's rear axle directly, front end cover has been omitted.
4. Using Hall elements with motor coaxial connection speed sensors, controllers for high-precision control signal, achieving precision control.
5. According to customer needs, can be complementary electromagnetic brake. Complete design of motor to provide customers with safe and reliable products.
6. Compatible with the controller enables weak magnetic adjustment, regenerative braking and other functions.
Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>