Since the permanent magnet synchronous motor uses high-performance rare earth permanent magnet excitation, so its performances are more advanced, regarded as an ideal drive motor in occasions with needs of high-precision speed in modern industries sectors. The Permanent magnet synchronous motor can use with frequency control devices, which has a series of advantages, such as: excellent speed performance, energy-saving effect, wide range of applications, etc., has are now widely used in household appliances, textile, chemical fiber, paper, glass, plastics, printing, metallurgy and other industries.
Using Notes of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors
1. Before unpacking, please check whether the packaging is intact, with or without damp phenomenon. It must be handled with care in the handling and installation, without tilting and slanting at will. For motors with rings, the rings should be tightened, and try to use the lifting rings.
2. Please double-check whether the permanent magnet synchronous motor is damaged during transport; ach spare is complete; the fasteners loose or fall off.
3. Carefully check whether motor nameplate data is consistent with the selection requirements.
4. The installation of permanent magnet synchronous motors should comply with the relevant provisions and installations with the host or base must be reliable.
5. Working occasions of PMSM should maintain good ventilation and cooling conditions.
1. Using environment of permanent magnet synchronous motors should remain favorable, and the motor surface should be kept clean without air inlets and outlets being blocked by dust, debris.
2. If abnormal noise occurs in working operation, you should stop the motor and inspect it at once. Without the prior failure to identify and eliminate, it cannot re-start.
3. In working operation, you should closely monitor its current and temperature rise. If there is something abnormal, you should immediately stop the motor and inspect. Without the prior failure to identify and eliminate, it cannot re-start.
4. The increasing of bearing wear will affect the motor’s vibration and noise, so it should be timely replaced in order to maintain its good lubrication.